Egyptpyramidstours tour guide will pick you up from Suez Port by the cruise exit door. after that you will be transferred by an air-conditioned vehicle to Cairo, approximately 2 ½ hours. First pay a visit to the Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus. Then proceed to visit the Great Sphinx, the head of a pharaoh with a lion’s body, which dates back to the time of Chephren; the tour also includes a visit to the Valley Temple, which belongs to the Pyramid of Chephren. Lunch at local restaurant, then move to the famous Egyptian Museum, housing the largest collection of Egyptian artifacts in the world, including the magnificent treasures of King Tutankhamen. Then, a short time will be spent at an oriental shop where a demonstration will take place introducing you to the art of paper making from reeds, discovered by the Ancient Egyptians. Limited time for souvenir shopping will be allowed before you return to Suez Port.
• Pick up services from Suez Port & return (by the cruise exit door).
• All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
• Private English Egyptologist guide.
• Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
• Mineral water on board the vehicle during the tour.
• Lunch meal at local restaurant in Cairo.
• Shopping tours in Cairo.
• All Service charges & taxes
• Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary.
• Tipping Kitty